11 June 2007

I am the Queen of Sensitivity...

I remember one particularly fun romp (first time with this fellow) and me wanting to be sure I would achieve MY end, was on top. Things are going along fabulously, and there's quite a bit of bantering and laughing... it's a good time. I believe it started over a bet on a pool game, that I won. heh.

So we finish, to my satisfaction ;) and we're still hooked, just kind of enjoying the moment. We're still bantering, and he says something funny; I start giggling. Of course, this contracts those little "luv muscles" and he goes ballistic (apparently after getting off he's VERY sensitive all over and my laughing with him in me made it much more so.)

In between gasps he tells me, he forgot to tell me about this, and it's normal. He didn't want to freak me out. So of course, in true sensitive style, I start laughing even harder... he's thrashing around like a fish out of water. I really am trying to contain myself, but those of you that know me know that once I get the giggles, I'm done.

I'm in hysterics; he pretty much had to pick me up and throw me off to keep from blacking out...

*giggle*
wicked

No comments: