17 February 2007

A Night out with the Girls...

Ok, here we go. Got the phone call last night. Called back this afternoon to confirm. It's dinner and dancing with "the girls". Angie and Rhonda. We're just putting out fair warning because we know that once we're set loose on the town, anything is bound to happen. Angie is my BFF (yep - the cool one who picked up the hopper wagon from out west) and Rhonda is her SO who is so like her it's scary. So watch out Sidney... it's been almost 6 months since we've been out! Time to let off a little steam!

I call today and get her voicemail (my phone shows Private and I always forget to take it off before I call). It rings 5 times so I know I'm gonna have to leave a message. Keep in mind, she also has f*#)%n Sprint. So the message (so I think) starts... "Please enjoy the music while your party is reached." I'm like wtf? She doesn't have Verizon. Next thing I know, she's on there humming the circus song -- da da daaa da na na, da da daaa da na na, Nuh na naa na Nuh na naa na. I 'bout fell off my chair. I'm laughin' so hard I can barely leave a message. They call me back and I ask what that's all about... she says "well, I could have music put on for $2.50, but hell, I can hum for free." Good call gf. :)

So I'm off to get ready 'coz we already know it's gonna get crazy ... will fill you in on details tomorrow...

No comments: