28 November 2007

But I DO still believe...

What The Holidays Mean to You
Thanks to one of my fave reads...


For you, the holidays are about emotional connections and bonds. You are happiest being around those you love.

You celebrate the holidays in a minimalist style. You are likely to only give one great present and decorate your house with a few special items.

During the holidays, you feel magical. You love all of the decorations and how happy people are. You like to sit back and take it all in.

You think the holidays should be comforting and relaxing. You don't like the holiday rush... you just like the simple pleasure of the holidays.

Your best holiday memories are of childhood foods and traditions. You secretly still wish you believed in Santa Claus.

3 comments:

George said...

Ya know, I would love it more if there was no winter involved ... I know it's all in the season but ... let's face it, the folks in Australia are having summer right now and they manage to survive Christmas without cold and snow

Steph said...

We have christmas on the beach, it's FAB! I love it for the simple pleasures like spending time with family and just relaxing.

Miss B said...

ahh... we had our first real snowfall of the season yesterday. :) it was wonderful!!!

Christmas on the beach, huh? I can only imagine what I'd look like in my holiday bikini after all the holiday parties... ewww.