08 May 2007

Technical Difficulties...

I have been busy. I have been putting off posting. I've had a couple good stories about my escapades on the road last week, my kids, life in general, dating (yes! and it's as hilarious as always.) I have joined another blogging group. I'm the member of a passkey-club on a different blogsite. Usually, I have much fun with this.

Within the last week, I've had some negative interaction with a couple people in my blogosphere. I guess people are the same regardless if you stand in front of them, or "talk" to them through a screen. And though it wasn't all directed specifically at me (just a couple statements) I found myself aggravated about it. It took the fun out of one of the few things I find joy in. And places I thought were safe, weren't.

Top it all off with problems with updates to my page, friends not being able to access (Tater, you're not the only one) and things just generally being f*~*ed up, I've just been pissy. We all have bad days. Some of us even have bad seasons, episodes, whatever you want to call it. It can be hard to hold our tongue. I do it myself on occasion. So rather than write scathing "trash" and play juvenile games, I choose to remain silent for a few moments, then come back and have fun with my friends.

I don't know what the deal is with the comments postings not going through all the time; it's even happened to me a couple times. Looks like they're starting to work again... so folks, it's time to have fun again... pick a topic, let's run with it...

*hugs*
Miss B

No comments: