03 December 2006

My Cat is in Love with my Slippers...

Fifth wheel is such a strange cat. He's an orange tabby (think garfieldish) and he has quite the personality.

We went to my brother's for the holiday and my mom got all us girls (me and mine) big, fuzzy slippers to wear around the house. Mine are an olive green, my oldest girl's are hot pink and he seems to have a preference for those two...

Every time I turn around, if I'm not wearing them, he's having a passionate affair with them. He's just not right. He's moved to them from the big, fuzzy throw run in my daughter's room... what a little player! And he has no shame, doesn't care who's in the house. My daughter's boyfriend saw him doing that and asked, "What is he doing?" I'm thinking to myself... "yep, she's safe with him." Sharpening his claws, kiddo. lmao.

No comments: