22 November 2006

Only Crazy People Fall in Love With Me...

You HAVE to hear this!!! (I'm working to put the link together.) This is a song off the Wreckers' album. The Wreckers are a female country duo starring Michelle Branch. Remember her? Sang "I'm Feelin' You" with Santana, had a couple other hits on mix radio. She has a really great voice. Anyway, she teamed up with another girl and they've made an album that's pretty good. The big songs from them right now are "Leave the Pieces" and "My oh My."
Anyhow, my youngest daughter has this CD. She played it while we were on the way home over the weekend. This song is hilarious! Talking about drunks and drug dealers and hiding bodies and the like. It's a hoot! I told her I was going to put that song on as the one that plays when my page comes up. :) I haven't decided if I'm really going to do that, but I may link it to this post. Just a little humor to remind people that they should feel fortunate if they have a special someone who's really Not That Bad...

No comments: